- HDFC AMC shares to list next week. How to check allotment status
- HDFC AMC IPO
- Get Started
- HDFC AMC IPO, Allotment, Date, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
- HDFC AMC IPO Allotment Date and Link
- Grey Market Price, GMP, Premium
- Full Service Brokers
- HDFC AMC IPO Schedule
- HDFC AMC IPO – Review, Allotment, Subscription, GMP Price, Date & more
- HDFC AMC Limited IPO
- Hdfc amc ltd ipo allotment status
- How to check status of HDFC IPO allotment in hindi🔥🔥🔥🔥
- Subscription Details
- Listing Date
- HDFC AMC IPO attracts strong demand, key things to know before you invest
HDFC Asset Management Company Limited IPO, HDFC AMC IPO Details, HDFC AMC IPO Allotment Status Online, Grey Market and GMP
India’s second-largest fund house HDFC Asset Management Company Limited is planning to raise money from the markets and is scheduled to come up with an Initial Public Offering (IPO) from 25th July 2018.
The IPO of HDFC AMC will be concluded on 27th July 2018. The price band is set between Rs.
1095 to Rs. 1100.
HDFC AMC shares to list next week. How to check allotment status
The company will be raising up to Rs. 3,462 crore through this IPO. The company will sell around 2.5 crore shares of face value of Rs. 5 per share.
The lot size will be 13 shares. Earlier the Reliance Nippon Life AMC came up with the IPO and now HDFC AMC is the second mutual fund company after the Reliance Nippon.
Investors should check all details regarding this IPO very carefully and read the DRHP before applying. Please check our website for the latest and updated news about allotment date, listing date etc.
More details about the company, IPO price, dates, financials, subscription figures, address etc are also given below.
HDFC AMC IPO
HDFC AMC IPO
About the company: Few details about the company:
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited is a mutual fund asset management company in India.
- The company was established in 1999 and it is based in Mumbai.
- It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corp.
Ltd (HDFC) and Standard Life Investments Ltd.
- It is country’s most profitable and second-largest mutual fund house after ICICI Prudential AMC.
- As of 31st March 2018, The company holds total asset under management (AUM) of more than Rs. 3 lakh crore.
- It offers a variety of savings and investment products across asset classes.
- The company has offered 127 schemes until now in which 28 are equity-oriented schemes, 91 debt schemes, and 05 other schemes.
Company Promoters: Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited And Standard Life Investments Limited
Objects of the Issue
HDFC AMC IPO Review
About the IPO
- The company wants to garner Rs.
2800 crores from the markets.
- The IPO of HDFC AMC will be open from 25th July 2018 to 27th July 2018 with a price band of Rs. 1,095-Rs. 1,100 per equity share of face value Rs. 5 each.
- Bids can be made for a minimum lot of 13 Equity Shares and in multiples of 13 Equity Shares thereafter.
- The issue is an offer for sale of 2.54 crore equity shares.
- HDFC will sell 85.92 lakh shares while Standard Life will sell 1.68 crore shares.
- HDFC will sell 4.08% stake while Standard Life will sell 7.95%.
- The value of the company is Rs.
23000 crores at the upper end of the price band.
- Retail category investor can apply up to a maximum of Rs 2 lakh.
- 9.43% of shares are reserved for the HDFC shareholders.
- 1.26% and 2.2% reservation will be offered to the eligible employees of HDFC AMC and HDFC, respectively.
HDFC AMC IPO, Allotment, Date, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
|Name||HDFC Asset Management Company Limited (HDFC AMC)|
|Open Date||25 Jul 2018|
|Close Date||27 Jul 2018|
|Allotment Date||02 Aug 2018|
|Refund Date||03 Aug 2018|
|Listing Date||06 Aug 2018|
1095 – Rs. 1100 Per Equity Share
|Lot Size||13 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||13 Shares|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Initial Public offer of 25,457,555 Equity Shares|
|Lead Manager||Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, Axis Capital Limited, DSP Merrill Lynch Limited, Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited, CLSA India Private Limited, HDFC Bank Limited, ICICI Securities Limited, IIFL Holdings Limited, JM Financial Limited, J.P.
Morgan India Private Limited, Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited and Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited
|Registrar||Karvy Computershare Private Limited|
|Listing at||NSE / BSE|
HDFC AMC IPO Allotment Date and Link
The allotment of the shares will be completed and published on 02nd August 2018 on the registrar’s website.
Those who have applied for the shares and want to check the HDFC AMC Allotment should check this page later on 02nd August 2018. Please note that allotment will be decalred today.
HDFC AMC IPO Allotment Status.
Grey Market Price, GMP, Premium
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): Rs.
How to check status of HDFC IPO allotment in hindi🔥🔥🔥🔥
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: 31.32 – 31.46
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 33.41%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): Rs. 102.58 per share
|Category||SHARES OFFERED||25 Jul 2018||26 Jul 2018||27 Jul 2018|
The listing will be done on 06th August 2018.
Listing Day Figures (06th August 2018)
|BSE (541729)||NSE (HDFCAMC)|
|High||Rs. 1842.95||Rs. 1844|
HDFC AMC IPO attracts strong demand, key things to know before you invest
|Close||Rs. 1815.15||Rs. 1815.95|
HDFC Asset Management Company Limited Address
IPO DRHP / Prospectus
Download Now – Click Here.
- To carry out the sale of shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- Enhance the Company’s visibility and brand image.
- Provide liquidity to the existing Shareholders.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges
- Telephone: +91 (22) 3395 8021
- Fax: +91 (22) 3078 8584
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://karisma.karvy.com
Parekh Marg, 165-166, Backbay Reclamation, Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020, Maharashtra, India
Telephone: +91 (22) 6631 3333;
Fax: +91 (22) 6658 0203;
E-mail: [email protected];