- Bajaj Energy IPO
- Strength of Bajaj Energy
- Bajaj Energy IPO Details
- Bajaj Energy IPO Time Line
- Financial Performance of (in Crores) Bajaj Energy
- Bajaj Energy IPO Valuations
- Bajaj Energy IPO Subscription Details
- Grey Market Premium of Bajaj Energy IPO Day by Day
- 5450 करोड़ का IPO BAJAJ GROUP का आने वाला है, READY रहना IPO के लिए
Bajaj Energy IPO
Bajaj Energy Limited was originally incorporated as Bajaj Energy Private Limited on August 1, 1988, under the provisions of Companies Act, 1956.
The Company was subsequently converted into a public company and consequently, the name was changed to Bajaj Energy Limited.
Bajaj Energy is one of the largest private-sector thermal generation companies in Uttar Pradesh.
The Company has a track record of developing, financing and operating thermal power plants in India.
It has a total gross installed capacity of 2,430MW, comprising 450 MW from five operational plants of 90 MW each, owned and managed by Bajaj Energy Limited (BEL) and 1,980 MW from the power plant owned and managed by LPGCL.
As at the financial year ended March 31, 2018, the PPAs of the BEL Power Plants and the LPGCL Power Plant have a remaining average term of 18 years and 23 years, respectively.
Strength of Bajaj Energy
- We are one of the largest independent power producers in Uttar Pradesh with long-term, regulated PPAs with a take-or-pay feature.
- We have a secured fuel supply.
- We have a successful track record of developing, financing and operating thermal power plants.
- Well-positioned to capitalize on the growth and demand of Uttar Pradesh’s power industry.
- Established a management team with extensive operational experience.
Bajaj Energy IPO Details
IPO Opens on: 2020
IPO Closes on: 2020
Price Band: Rs per share
Bid Lot: 0 shares and in multiples of 0 shares
Maximum Price: Rs
Fresh issue: Rs Cr
Offer for Sale: Rs
IPO Size: Rs 00 Cr (Approx)
Retail & Employees Discount: Rs 0 per share
Bajaj Energy IPO Time Line
Finalisation of Allotment:
Initiation of Refunds:
Transfer of Shares to Demat Account:
Listing At: NSE & BSE
Financial Performance of (in Crores) Bajaj Energy
|Net margin (%)|
Bajaj Energy IPO Valuations
Face Value = Rs 10
Earnings Per Share (EPS) = Rs
PE Ratio = 0 (Approx)
Return on Net Worth (RONW) = %
Net Asset Value = Rs /Share
Bajaj Energy IPO Subscription Details
|Category||Shares offered||Subscription (no.
of times, at 6 pm)
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Grey Market Premium of Bajaj Energy IPO Day by Day
Grey market premium as on 00-00-2000 = Rs.